Antispasmodic Digestive Aid
- Fennel may be beneficial in reducing digestive cramping, gas and bloating.
- May stimulate mucus membranes in the digestive tract, encouraging motility and peristalsis.
- Traditionally used to reduce intestinal spasms resulting from IBS, leaky gut, coeliac disease, candidiasis.
- Tea properties pass through breast milk; may reduce infant colic.
- Anti-nauseant, may aid recovery from food poisoning.
- May soothe pain resulting from hiatal hernia or indigestion.
- May help de-congest the liver.
Directions for use - Use up to 4 teaspoons per day in 3 cups of boiled water. Steep and strain, use as needed. Make a tea with richer flavour or creamier consistency by simmering crushed seeds in any form of milk for 10 minutes at low temperature.